If your child is aged 12 or older and their second shot of their primary Pfizer Covid vaccination was at least 5 months ago, they are eligible for a booster shot. It is our recommendation that you do so.
1. Please call our office at 520-722-2585 and schedule an appointment.
2. Fill out the BOOSTER CONSENT FORM and review the EUA.
3. Bring your consent form, your vaccination cards and a mask to your appointment.
CoVax Update for
5-11 yr olds
Online and phone scheduling now available for TVUSD and TVP patients!
For your appt, please bring:
1. Printed Online Consent Form
2. Masks for all entrants
3. Your 5-11 year old for their vaccination
We have appointments available daily for Covid-19 vaccinations for your child. We also offer them during your child’s well visit/sports physical. If you would like your child vaccinated, please fill out the online consent form now and call our office to let us know. Questions? See our FAQs.
5/26/21 – As a practice we support the distribution of all current Covid-19 vaccines and encourage everyone >12 years of age to receive it when they are able. Following are some FAQs that we have been getting in our office that we’d like to answer as best we can. Covid-19 Vaccination Statement/FAQs
7/27/21 – Read our latest Covid-19 Masking, Vaccination and School Recommendations.